What is the Growth Service?
If your business is experiencing or expecting growth, and works within one of our priority or niche sectors, there is a funded personal service for you.
We have created a personal service connecting businesses with experts to help their growth plans.
- Dedicated Growth Champions who focus on supporting individual business's growth plans
- Bespoke business growth plans developed with businesses based on their unique requirements and circumstances
- A trusted expert services network; the introduction of experts with a proven track record of delivering growth results with clients
- A wide variety of expertise including: developing new markets; finding finance; innovation; product development and developing staff
- Impact assessment; growth results really matter to businesses and to the local economy, so we are with businesses every step of the way to track progress.
Could you benefit from accessing the Growth Service?
The Growth Service is for limited companies based in the Enterprise M3 area. Could you benefit?
1. Is your business working within or closely linked to:
• Aerospace & Defence
• ICT & Digital Media
• Professional Services
2. Is your business involved in Innovation? (What is Innovation?)
3. Is your business currently experiencing high growth or are you planning to grow quickly in the near future?
If your business meets this criteria, then you could benefit from the Growth Service.
Please express your interest in the service via the Expression of Interest button on the right.
If you are not eligible for the Growth Service
If your business does not meet this profile, at this stage your business may not be ready for the Growth Service but could benefit from a discussion with a Business Support Adviser to understand what services and resources are available to you both nationally and locally.
All businesses at any stage of their development can access and benefit from the Enterprise M3 Growth Hub's services, including our Information Bank, Resource Network and the Business Support Helpline - on 01483 478098.